Here is a guide for adding a Zimbra account to MAC mail via Exchange.
- Open Mac Mail and select Mail > Preferences.
- In the new window that appears, click the Accounts tab in the top menu bar and then click the plus (+) symbol in the lower-left corner.
Select Exchange and then click Continue.
On the next page, enter your full name and your entire Microsoft Exchange email address and password. Then click Continue.
- Enter the following information and then click Continue:
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for your mail account (for example, Work Mail).
- User Name - Enter your entire email address.
- Password - Enter the password associated with the email account you are setting up.
- Server Address - Enter mail.zensystems.co.uk
- Server Address outbound (if asked) - smtp.protectedservice.net
Confirm the settings and then click Continue.
Choose any other options that you want to enable, and then click Done.
Your email account is now set up with Mac Mail.